Friday, August 21, 2020

Tech Coach on Call Schedule for Fall 2020

 

Starting Monday August 24, I will have regularly schedule hours for edtech coaching support via video call. On Thursday August 20, I sent all teachers calendar invites for my availability. These calendar events will repeat weekly through Thanksgiving. The image below shows how to access my schedule and video call link in your Google Calendar provided you've accepted the invite.



In addition to the calendar invites, each weekday morning, I will be emailing a reminder with the link to join my virtual on call office hours. The image below shows what the email will look like



To simplify it for you, I will be using the same link each day. It would be a good idea to bookmark it in Chrome and click the link when you need help during my schedule hours. The video below shows how to access the link via Calendar, email and how to bookmark it in Chrome.


If you have any questions and would like a follow up, contact me via Gmail or Hangouts at ajuarez@cojusd.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment